- - - WELCOME TO MY MIND - - -

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Moved On

In the event there are any of Blabbity's readers who still drop by to check the status, I should let you know I won't be making any more posts to this blog.

Instead, I've moved on to another blog, "Occasional Musings", which will serve as the repository for those posts that entail more consideration than the random thoughts posted to my "Disparate Undulations" blog.

Although similar in format, this new blog has no regularity of posting as with the Weekly Blabbity, and although comments will be accepted, I won't be entertaining a dialog.

No, I don't intend to remove Blabbity. Undoubtedly, my current postings will (on occasion) refer back to some of these articles, which were pretty good ...if I do say so myself ...and I am saying so.

So there, you have it.
-- All non-relevant comments will be (have been) deleted!

0 Comment(s):


<< Home