- - - WELCOME TO MY MIND - - -

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Hiatus

No, I haven't disappeared completely. I'm taking a hiatus (of sorts) until ...whenever.

When I started this blog, it was a novelty and a fun challenge to come up with my weekly "article". Now it's become obligatory and somewhat tiresome.

Some time ago, I set 1 year as the point at which I would decide to continue or move on to something else. Well, that year's end is here, and I find I've been impatiently looking forward to this date, as you would the last day of school, or an upcoming vacation ...which gave me my answer.

Since this decision was all about "what path to choose", I thought of using an image of a giant fork in the road, but that's been done to death. I did experience a "chortle" when, in my search, I ran across this gif of the chesire cat, so I used it instead. However, I did retain the Yogi Berra "fork" quote (below); It's one of my faves.

After the batteries are recharged, I may return, especially if I feel I have more to contribute. In any event, I'll be visiting the various blogs, albeit sporatically, to catch up on what's being discussed. I may even post the occasional comment.

All that having been said, "It's been fun".

Quote of the Week: "When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
-- All non-relevant comments will be (have been) deleted!

0 Comment(s):


<< Home