- - - WELCOME TO MY MIND - - -

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Midweek Jibe - Wk: 25 '06



This is a video that I saw on Glora-Jean's blob. (She saw it on Phil's blog ...you know how these things get around.) This particular one resonates with me since I have a special fondness for scenarios revolving around time, the concept of time, time manipulation, the results of screwing with time, etc. This feature is in the same vein as "Slipstream", "Clockstoppers", "The Butterfly Effect", "Timecop", "The Girl, The Gold Watch, and Everything", and the slow second from "Trancers". It's 8:11 minutes long, but well worth the watch ...I think.
-- All non-relevant comments will be (have been) deleted!

5 Comment(s):



Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fascinating, isn't it? I haven't seen half of those pics that you mentioned. I'm gonna check them out!

15 June, 2006  
 


Blogger gieau_sf said...

I just like this particular premise. Actually the movies themselves weren't all that great -- enjoyable, but not Oscar caliber. That is with the exception of "The Butterfly Effect". That one (with Ashton Kutcher) surprised me and was much better than I expected.

15 June, 2006  
 


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, time. But I had tears dripping in my lap over coincidence, desire and inevitability.
And maybe my own cynicism.
Then again, what a wonderful amount of talent and imagination that took.

23 June, 2006  
 


Blogger gieau_sf said...

And with today's computers and software, anyone can do this, provided you have the "talent and imagination". What a great time to have film making aspirations.

23 June, 2006  
 


Anonymous Anonymous said...

very creative,........I liked it.

30 June, 2006  
 

Post a Comment

<< Home