- - - WELCOME TO MY MIND - - -

Saturday, April 29, 2006

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Jason so I guess I'm s'pose to list 10 things about me ...and then tag several more people. Is this something like a chain e-letter? Okay, here are ten things about me ...remember, I was asked.

10. It takes me a hour to take a shower. I could never understand those people who can jump outta bed and be out the door in 20 minutes.

9. I haven't smoked a cigarette (or any other plant material) since 1987 ...at which point I was inhaling (literally) three packs a day.

8. I shave my head to deal with the fact that I was going bald anyway.

7. I'm addicted to chocolate. I wish I hadn't just said that. Now, I want, need, gotta have a Hershey bar.

6. I think falling in love is the better part of being in love.

5. I don't know or rather don't recognize my limitations. What limitations?

4. Although I've had some heated arguments, I've never in my life been in a fight.

3. My favorite foods are pizza, ice creams, and pinot noir -- not all at the same time. Oh, yeah, and of course chocolate.

2. My right arm (from shoulder to fingertips) is two inches longer than my left.

And the number one thing about me...

1. I blew out a lotta brain cells back in the sixties and now my short term memory is shot. What were we talkin' about?

I'm tagging: schaumi, meander, rodney (...sorry 'bout that guys)
-- All non-relevant comments will be (have been) deleted!

6 Comment(s):



Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! Sorry I tagged you but you posted a great list. I'm not such a big chocolate fan. I do love me some pinot noir. Great choice...

29 April, 2006  
 


Blogger gieau_sf said...

That's okay about the tag, Jason. In fact, it was kinda fun. Everybody's got at least one good list in them.

30 April, 2006  
 


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, so I've been tagged. I've been absent from my computer for a few days
so I'm catching up on what I missed in cyberspace.
I can jump outta bed, shower, look presentable enough to go to church and be out of the house in 20 minutes.
You live in S. F. and you want a Hershey Bar? What gives?
I blew most of my brain cells in the 70's, early 80's..

01 May, 2006  
 


Blogger gieau_sf said...

Okay then, make that a Ghirardelli chocolate bar. :) But FWIW I was born in Pennsylvania.

I assumed you'd be busy preparing for the big move. That has got to be a lot of work. Some things, like blogging, will have to take a back seat.

01 May, 2006  
 


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Growing up in Germany I was surrounded by good chocolates from neighboring countries and well as Germany. Ghirardelli can certainly hold its own.
PS: i've eaten plenty of hershey's chocolates.....even toured that pretend chocolate factory they have up their in hershey, pennsylvania.
pss: busy with moving? Nope, I played all weekend

02 May, 2006  
 


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn, I was going to comment about something, but the 60's got in the way!

05 May, 2006  
 

Post a Comment

<< Home